Who We Are
Student Alumni Association
Who Are We?
The Student Alumni Association at Wright State University (SAA) is a student run organization established to enhance the relationship between students, alumni and the community. SAA began in the fall of 1999 with the alumni relations office. Today, SAA is an active community service organization both on campus and in the community with various events and fundraisers held throughout the year. SAA continues to be sponsored and advised through both the alumni relations office and the Wright State University Alumni Association.
Under new guidance this year, SAA is going to increase its presence on campus exponentially. We have many plans for community service, social activities, and building a sense of tradition among Wright State students.
The mission of the Student Alumni Association is to establish life-long connections with current students, Wright State alumni, and the greater Fairborn/Dayton community. Representing nearly 100,000 alumni, SAA members are strong, innovative, and personable young adults who are proud to represent Wright State University in a positive fashion.
Student Alumni Association Goals
- Create and maintain an active relationship between current students, Wright State alumni, and the greater Fairborn/Dayton community
- Enhance student involvement in the university
- Work with the Wright State Alumni Association
- Portray a proud, innovative, and positive public image of Wright State University
- Instill a sense of tradition among students, faculty, staff, and alumni
- Be active in community service and involvement on and off campus
Who is eligible?
Any current student at Wright State University or any alum from WSU who wants to work with, mentor, or help students! We are always looking for new excited and dedicated members, our organization would love to have you regardless of which role you fill!