Wright State Alumni Association Alcohol Policy
• All alcohol sold and served on the campus shall be through the university's food service vendor(s) unless the network or society has obtained a one-time use temporary liquor license.
• The serving of alcohol must, at all times, conform to state and local laws and university policies.
• The consumption of alcohol may not be the focus of an event.
• At any event where alcohol is served, nonalcoholic beverages must also be available at no charge.
• Snacks must be available, at no charge, for the duration of any event at which alcohol is served.
• Alcohol will not be served to persons who are, or who appear to be, intoxicated.
• No event should be “open bar”.
• The amount of drinks that are offered as a part of the ticket price should be kept at a minimum.